Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Feeling special

Today, I realized that I am a true blue home body. Just the thought of stepping out of the house makes me feel lazy. But I had to go out buy something for graduation, so I didn't really had much choice.

I went with my mom today, and as far as I could remember, this is the first time in four years that I went shopping with her. I started buying clothes for myself when I was in elementary, so it felt kinda weird today. But hey, it's my graduation, so it's as important to my parents.

I'm also not used to my mom being so you-can-buy-what-you-want. Normally, I buy clothes out of my own money that I kinda feel guilty asking them to buy me stuffs today. See, among all the aspects of life, my parents see education as the most important. They would never give me things during Christmas, nor my birthday. They always give me what I want when I accomplish something at school, all the more now that I graduate from college.

But what happens to me now that I'll be out of school starting on 27th? Lol. I could never be special again.

Well, unless, I study MS. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment