Friday, February 17, 2012

What will you have for dinner?

My parents would always ask me every single day what I would be having for dinner. Most of the times, I would say Tilapia or Adobo or Paksiw. They would complain as if they are the ones eating the same food items everyday. And it's really not like they can do anything about it.

Today, I helped Ate Ginang cook some Asadong Tofu. I don't know if she is being serious about it, but she said I should cook my specialty this weekend. I'm fine with that, it's just that... I don't have any specialties. :(

Cooking with her makes me miss my Mom. My mom is like the best chef I ever known!

It made me miss Filipino food, too! Saucy, oily, sinful Filipino food, come at me bro!

BTW, if you are kind-hearted enough to send (or cook) me my favorite Filipino dishes, here they are:


Kare-Kare


Caldereta


Tinolang Manok


Lumpiang Sariwa


Leche Flan


And I just have to mention, that I am really really really craving for a McDonald's cheeseburger. In fact, I think I am seeing it in my dreams! I've been clean for a month, I need that greasy melted cheese in my system! 



My stay here has been extended until May. I think that's the reason why I'm craving for all these food. :(



PS. These photos aren't mine. Thank you owners!

No comments:

Post a Comment