Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Head afloat

Barely four hours of sleep and trying to survive. One thing I love so much is sleeping, if I haven't emphasized that yet in my previous writings. My officemates and I had to pull an all nighter to beat a deadline for today. We still haven't finished. :|

I feel like my brain may be tied to a thread and floating in air right now. It's in danger of floating forever in the universe.

The last time I felt having this piercing headache was when I was on my way to a field trip to Manila Zoo. My head was filled with abstract things--unicorns and rainbows in fuchsia pink background stirring into a space of melted lava. And some more weird stuff. Apparently, I had Dengue Fever that time.

Now I am just tired. And a bit hungry when I had just eaten.

Gah. Sleep, I need you in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment