Saturday, September 5, 2009

You made yourself a failure.



It could happen anywhere, but not in Devcom.

I'm not being biased or anything, but our college is really different from most of the buildings in UPLB. Don't get me wrong, I'm not bragging. Really. Even if I don't belong to the college, I'd still say it's cleaner than most of the buildings in the university.

It's just really disappointing that starting today, the thin line that separates us from those other buildings is slowly fading.

For the three years that I stayed in CDC, this was my first time seeing a vandal on a table. If you happen to pass by CDC Annex 3, you would see this written on the white table near the windows in the third row.



I don't know, this just don't usually happen in DevCom. Not because we're implementing strict laws on vandalism, but because we simply just don't do it. I just can't understand why this person had to write his/her motivation on the table.

Whoever is responsible for doing this, you already failed.

I'm sorry to say but I already talked to all your teachers. You're caught on the hidden surveillance camera in CDC. I am not sure if they'll pursue their plan of kicking you out, but I definitely wish they will.










I hope I scared you vandalizer. Haha.


xo xai the anti-vanlizer (lol)


No comments:

Post a Comment