Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Four macho men? You're nothing when compared to Him!



I have three words for ya.
GOD IS GREAT!

No, it's not just three words. He is powerful, wonderful, awesome! He's indescribable!

Grabe. I'm not deserving of this, but He protected me from total harm.

I was on my way home, riding this San Pablo jeep, when suddenly four macho men boarded the said jeepney. Honestly, I was terrified because they look like they're going to harass anyone, anytime. I hated myself for wearing shorts, and for being seated in between two of them.

I don't know what happened next, but the four macho men suddenly hopped out of the jeepney. Moments later, some of the passengers realized that some of their belongings were gone.I was like, "my vintage phone!" I checked my bag, and there it was, lying safely on my bag packet. Then I checked my things and they were all there.

AMAZING! Siguro they couldn't find anything that's of value sa akin. Nonetheless, I felt that God was there protecting me. God, you never fail to amaze me!

xo xai

1 comment: