Monday, September 21, 2009

Did you see me on TV?


We had a studio tour in GMA-7 last Thursday. :)
Can't believe I'll say this, but I enjoyed it! Haha.


We saw Mike Enriquez and he's much taller than I thought he was.
He's also very funny.
BUT I was a bit more starstruck with Mr. Joel Reyes Zobel.
Haha. I think he's hot.

He looked like he was fresh from his morning jog.
And he has earrings! Haha.
Plus he looks Korean.

I was the first to enter the studio and I was like,
"Why is there a Korean here?"
Pinoy pala.

AT partner ni Mike.

I really have little knowledge in the industry.



I'm probably more suited to be a die-hard fan. Haha.

My classmate in Hum 2 asked me if I was on Sis the next day after the trip.
Can you imagine how embarrassed I was?
LOL.

It's funny that people saw me, but it's also a bit embarrassing.
Haha. They saw me clapping enthusiastically to Yaya and Angelina.
They're funny pala when you see them live.

I know, I know.
I'm not the best photographer around, so..
Apologies to the Kapuso artists.

Haha, Tingnan niyo naman ang kuha ni Faye:

She really can be Jenica's official photographer. Haha





xxoo xai


1 comment: