Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Hang on.

message to self:
HANG ON.
It's almost over.




I really should be doing my prototype right now for DEVC 141, but I haven't
gathered enough self-will yet.
I've no idea where to start.

If you happen to have a map on how to live life,
can you hand me one?
Sigh.

I feel specially screwed today. Not only would I not pass my DEVC 80 exam,
I dug a hole for my friend as well.
I'm such a bad influence. Sigh.

I slept in STAT 1 the whole time that I barely realized that the class was finished.
I am developing that very bad habit of sleeping in class.
It's not only embarrassing, I also did not learn
anything today. Sigh.

I arrived at my first class today so late,
the teacher only had time to dismiss the class.
AND I still had the guts to sign the attendance.
Sigh.

I need to take a good grip of myself before it's too late.
Hang on, Xai, it's almost over.

No comments:

Post a Comment