Friday, September 4, 2009

First time with him.



Yes. Today was my first time..with him. I don't really know if I should write about this 'cause it feels really awkward and weird. I know any normal human being wouldn't post this on his or her blog, but I guess I'm not that normal--so, I'm an exemption. I know I should take this moment or else I might regret this for the rest of my life. I know that If I wouldn't grab this chance, all the great memories I hold on today would be gone tomorrow. It would never be the same, I know.

I planned this day for a very long time already. I wanted to do this, but I was scared. Today, I gathered all the courage I have in my system just to be sure that I would do this. I would never look back this time nor will I run away. I even dressed in my best clothes and tried to look better than my usual days.

I took a deep breath before I entered his room. My hands were shaking and my heart was beating fast. I was struggling to get words out of my mouth but somehow, I managed to speak.

After five minutes, I finally had my plan of GE courses changed. Yes!


xo xai

1 comment: