Thursday, September 3, 2009

Since when did karma matter?


Earlier this day, my friend, Anjo, was complaining about his karma down on Plurk. He was sort of blaming Yna for not opening his account, thus, making his journey to nirvana a bit longer.

When I opened my facebook, I saw my classmate, Nikki, ranting about multiply's new innovation--the chat thinggy. LOL. She said it's an act of desperation.

It's kind of desperate, I agree. But I guess multiply is really determined to bring back the glory it once had. I think it's kind of helpful as well, so I can bug everyone who's online to read my blog, view my photos, and etc., etc. Haha! I just can't tolerate the sound it makes when someone sends you a message and vice versa. Does this thing has a silent mode? LOL.

15 minutes before my tutor lessons, my cousin came over to check on his facebook. He begged me for 5 minutes of internet access. For what? To check if someone bought him in Friends for Sale.

I haven't seen something so sensational and tremendous in my life. My gosh! Life wasn't like this during my time. HAHA.

Joke. To set the records straight, I'm only 18 okay? Not 80. Haha. I just don't understand some things. Maybe I am really weird.

But I have a favor to ask, can you buy me in FFS? Lol. I'm stinkin' cheap. Haha.




Okay. I'm contradicting myself now. I need a lawyer! ;)






Sometimes, life doesn't make sense. So just deal with this blog. haha.



xo xai

2 comments:

  1. Good grief. I remember someone kept on bugging me in Facebook to buy him in FFS. A pop chat box kept on popping while I was browsing and he would continue bugging me with it. (that's why I sometimes hate the chat feature in F.B.). I don't even know the guy. That's why I got irritated with FFS.

    Sheesh. People asking other people to buy them, it's like asking others to LIKE them. I know it's just for fun, but I see other people so desperate for them to get bought and for their "prices" to get higher... So shallow, I can't explain it. What has the world gotten to? Why do they invent these stupid applications so others' self esteem would run low? Na they would feel pathetic because their value is just "this much"?

    Wow, para akong nag mini blog dito sa page mo. haha
    Naasar lang kasi ako, ang shallow kasi eh. tsk.

    And you have to admit, the chat feature is still a desperate attempt [so technically speaking, it's not a "new innovation" because FB already has it. so I think it's best to call it "feature"]. Mamaya, may Resto City and Pet Soc na rin yung Multiply. LOL

    I'm just saying :)

    ReplyDelete