Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Watch out for us on Thai TV!



I asked my teacher her wish for her birthday today, She bluntly said, "I just want this semester to end." My birthday's in a month, but I'm also wishing the same thing. Ugh. Three more weeks. Three more weeks of torture.

I know I've been talking about school non-stop. I can't help it! It's what I do 24/7. It's just weird that even though I think I'm doing the best I can, it's still not good enough. I don't know what's happening, but my luck seems to be running out. I'm failing most of my exams, I'm handing in requirements just for the sake of it, and I need a moral recovery program to wake me up on most of my classes. This semester is really very terrible for me. As if that's not yet enough, I'm also turning out to be a terrible human being.

Okay. I've pulled myself down way too much there.

Anyway, today at my DEVC 80 class, the Thai TV went and covered a part of our class. It's really funny because we have to "act naturally." I really doubt what that means, because all of us were acting too bibo, too pa-cute and too conscious. I wonder how funny we looked there.

My gosh, odd things really happen in DEVC 80. Ha ha.



xo xai

No comments:

Post a Comment