Friday, March 9, 2012

Women's Day

To honor the women in the office, we get to have free lunch--all expenses paid by the office. :)

Right after lunch, we get to have free ice cream, too. I'm just so happy I am a woman. We were flooded with ice cream of all sorts!



The baby on the right side of the picture below envied my ice cream greed. No way would I let you take a bite. Hihihihi *Evil laugh*


Turned out I'm not the only one celebrating the free food!


I am not really a fan of ice cream, but all things taste better when it's free. LOL

After lunch, I accompanied Ate Leslie to various tourists spots in Vientiane. Case-in-point: Tourists spots meaning temples LOL








Though Im generally happy for this day, I can't help but miss the best woman I know. My mom! Sending all my love to the greatest woman who ever graced this planet. Love you Mama! Miss you to bits! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment