Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Pattana


This is a temple called That Luang in Vientiane, Laos. Downtown, after seeing the real temple, I saw a postcard of the it in the old times. Before, it was surrounded by a vast of trees. It looked peaceful and sacred. However, now, the trees were turned into concrete. No sign of greeneries could be seen except for some potted plants and trees. This is one of the moments when I wish I could travel back in time.

I look cross eyed in this pic :( and fat T^T

After the temple visit, me and my colleagues went to a Chinese restaurant. I miss eating siomai a lot. And tonight I have proven myself unlucky again. Out of the eight people with me, I got my food last. Everyone was finished eating when my dish was served. T.T

But it's okay. There's nothing strawberry shake can fix. At least for me. 

Ciao~



No comments:

Post a Comment