Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sick :(

I didn't sing in the shower, I couldn't be bothered to look for clothes to wear, I had no appetite for breakfast. It is for certain, I am sick.

I could not express how much I miss my Mom, not even to her. I am quite brave in some things to some extent, but I easily lose heart when I am sick. It's always my Mom who takes care of me when my health is deteriorating, please excuse the exaggeration, so I cannot help but miss her. Of course, the people here checks up on my condition every now and then, but having my Mom near me is still a different story.

This is the first time I feel like I wanted to go home.

February and March are probably the months I dread the most. These months are the transition months in the Philippines. From the slightly cold Christmas months of December and January, the country starts to heat up starting February. February also marks the start of the closing of another school year. This means more deadlines to beat, more exams to finish, and more requirements to hand in. The weather, plus all the school pressure, beats my health to its very core. For three consecutive years, I had been hospitalized on the months mentioned for at least a week for diseases like Dengue and Typhoid Fever. Yep, diseases which involves poor immune system.

That is why I am afraid. I really hope I become better. Or else, I have to go to the Hopital. Yes, you read that right, Hopital not Hospital. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment