Monday, April 23, 2012

Don't mess with my things. Or I'll.. Or I'll.


I could not sleep last night. My roommate informed me that she found my pink notebook on her laptop bag, which means that the laptop bag I was using was now being used by someone else. It also means that my other things, documents and flash drive, are placed somewhere I do not know. I swore to God I wanted to fly all the way to Laos just to look for my things.

Of all the things I cannot tolerate, it’s meddling with my things. It is one thing my mom and I also argue about. She hates messy, I live with mess. I know I am one of those unorganized people, but no matter how messy my things are, I know where to find my things. It just sucks big time when people interfere with my own view of order.

I knew it. I really really knew it. A voice inside my head was whispering that I should bring that laptop bag to Vietnam. But I didn't! Now, I have again proven that I should listen to that little Cyrene inside of me. Ffffff.

The first thing I will do when I arrive in Vientiane on the 26th is throw a fit. Kidding. I will find my suspect and torture him/her to death. Kidding. I will… of course, pray silently that my things are still to be found. So help me God.

No comments:

Post a Comment