Saturday, April 28, 2012

Daily Gossip Subscription

I just came back to Laos from Vietnam last Thursday night and I am again leaving for Cambodia tomorrow. Real tight sched. I'm lucky it's sunny today, the clothes I washed earlier will surely dry.

I never thought I'll say this, but being away from home is finally biting me. Maybe because I hardly stay in one place. And it is quite tiring building relationships then having to say goodbye a week after.

Also, there were some stuff happening recently from the people around me that both scares and saddens me. It is hard being yourself when you are constantly being judged for the things you do. It is harder when everything you do is negatively taken by another person. And probably what's hardest is, having that negative thing about you spread to other people like a daily newspaper subscription. I dread gossips.

I only take people as they are. But now, I hate that I have to be wary around everyone and choose the people I trust.

Now, I miss my family and two true friends. /wrist

No comments:

Post a Comment