Monday, August 31, 2009

You belong with me--not her.



Okay, so maybe my Korean addiction is over now. I'm moving onto country music. Hihi.

I was browsing random Youtube videos when I saw this Taylor Swift parody of her song, "You belong with me." I've seen the thumbnail for the video a couple of times before, but something urged me to click on it today.

The girl in the parody looks really freaky with her sharp set of teeth. It's funny 'cause I've always thought that there's something quite different with Taylor's teeth. I don't say she's ugly-- she's actually very pretty--there's just something unlikely about her teeth. Haha! I just don't quite know what's wrong, but I'm sure there's something really wrong about her teeth.

The parody was not very entertaining, but it featured an Asian boy so I was thinking that maybe the original video has one on it, too. So I searched for the real MV and found out that apparently, the parody is not in line with the real one.

And guess what happened next. Haha. I've been watching the video for almost a hundred times as of this time.

The idea for the video is kinda typical, but it's so sweet with the sketchpad and all. And yeah, I sort of have this connection with the song's lyrics! HAHA. So kakakilig. Hihi.

And yeah, before I forget, Lucas Till makes me smile everytime I play the MV. Gosh. He got a smile that could light up this whole town.

xo xai




Standing by, waiting at your back door

All this time how could you not know?
Baby, you belong with me
You belong with me

No comments:

Post a Comment