Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sobrang cheesy talaga!



Tonight is the first time that I ever played "bulungan." Lol. And I realized one thing: I'm really slow on picking up things. Hihi.

Other than the seemingly Jurassic years of Nikkos (right spelling?), Moubee, and sige na nga, Anjo's explanation on the games' rules, everything was pretty much fun. I guess I haven't had a good laugh for a very, very long time. This made me realize one more thing: I miss hanging out with my friends so bad.

Hihi. I felt so maalat with all the sobrang-cheesy-talaga lines that we traded for almost half an hour (I'm just making up the time, wasn't really keeping track of it, hihi). But I'm so happy I didn't go home early tonight. And yeah, I'm also glad that I spent my last remaining hundred peso bill for a rocky road frappe.

xo xai

No comments:

Post a Comment