Sunday, September 8, 2013

Back to Black (Almost)

One of the best feelings in the world is getting out of the hair salon satisfied. Very rarely in my lifetime have I experienced that and one of those glorious moments was last night.

Just like any other subject matter, it took me forever to decide on what hairstyle or hair color to get. I decided on getting a shoulder length haircut for a change. My favorite hairstylist disapprove, though. She said long hair suits me better.

We came to a compromise on the hair color. She said I should go for Ash Blonde, but based on experience, light colors really do not suit a tan like me. I prefer a darker shade. So she came up with a darker color but it reflects a light shade under the sun. I loved it a lot! Not so very "balat ng mais" like my hair before and not so very plain as black. I think I'm gonna keep this color for a while. :)


Yeah this picture has an awkward angle. But this one shows the new hair color the best. Haha. Today my brother challenged me if I could take a #selfie shot using a DSLR camera. My wrist still hurts as of this writing. DSLR cameras are too big and too heavy for a #selfie. And contrary to a standard #selfie shot, no auto-filter to redeem a badly taken shot.

Luckily, Nikon D5100 has a swivel LCD camera. Here's a picture of me via webcamtoy.com taking a picture of me:


And here's the best photo I got from the #selfies:


Yeah. It's not for me. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment