Thursday, November 10, 2011

Food for the Sanguines

I haven't written anything in the longest time, I feel like I betrayed my non-existent readers! Hihihi. Jk.

Recently, I've been quite busy with finishing a project for this particular company. The experience was and still a blast! Most of my time are still being consumed with writing articles for them. Believe it or not, I'm finding it harder to write in Tagalog than in English. I even use Google Translate for Tagalog counterparts of some English terms. Insane, yes!

For this project, I also work as their lay out artist; which is cool because I think in terms of pictures and not in words. Well, I guess majority of the time. Two days ago, I handed some drafts for some cover designs I had in mind. Today, I receive a message from my boss that she is recommending me to another person who is also in need of someone to do cover designs for them. I was in a really bad mood today, but upon receiving that e-mail, I felt refreshed!  :)

So, yeah, I just want to deliver some happy news! I'm happy my good works are being recognized. It's like food for hungry sanguines like me. Hihihihi. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment